90 minutes Golden segway tour
1.5/2 hours (approx.)
Small group or private!
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the thrill of discovering the breathtaking landmarks of Paris on a Segway tour. Zip around the city with ease on this easy-to-drive personal transportation device, stopping at iconic attractions like the Eiffel Tower, Louvre and or Arc de Triumph Along the way, learn about the rich history and heritage of Paris from your knowledgeable guide, and capture plenty of photo opportunities to remember your adventure.
Here are five key highlights of this tour:
- Discover the sights of Paris on a fun and convenient Segway tour
- Explore iconic landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Place de la Concorde and the Louvre or the Arc de Triumph
- Learn about the history and heritage of Paris from a knowledgeable guide
- Take plenty of photos and enjoy insider tips on where to go and what to do in the city
- Enjoy the undivided attention of your private guide on this personalised tour experience
- Choose from multiple morning and afternoon tour departures
What To Expect
1/10 Musee de l’Armee des Invalides – Step back in time and visit the Military Museum and Tomb of Napoleon at Les Invalides. Commissioned in 1670 by Louis XIV, this historic building served as accommodation and a hospital for wounded soldiers. Take a few minutes to snap some photos and learn about the fascinating history behind it. (Admission ticket not included)
2/10 Pont Alexandre III – Take in the stunning views of the Eiffel Tower from afar and snap some photos at Pont Alexandre III. Learn about the bridge’s history and significance as you take in the sights. (Admission ticket not included)
3/10 Grand Palais – Marvel at the grandeur of the Grand Palais, an iconic monument built for the Universal Exhibition in 1900. Dedicated “by the French Republic to the glory of French art,” this impressive structure is worth a visit for its beautiful architecture and rich history. (Admission ticket not included)
4/10 Petit Palais – Built for the same Universal Exhibition as the Grand Palais, the Petit Palais is a smaller but no less impressive museum. Constructed on Avenue Winston Churchill, it became a museum in 1902 and is worth a visit for its beautiful architecture and rich history. (Admission ticket not included)
5/10 Place de la Concorde – Located between the Champs Elysées and the Tuileries Gardens, Place de la Concorde is one of Paris’ most evocative public spaces. With a long and elaborate history, this square is the largest in Paris and the second largest in France. (Admission ticket not included)
6/10 Louvre Museum – Originally built as a fortress in 1190, the Louvre was later reconstructed in the 16th century to serve as a royal palace. With a rich and complex history, this museum is a must-see for its impressive art collection and beautiful architecture. (Admission ticket not included)
7/10 Musee d’Orsay – Originally built as a train station for the 1900 World’s Fair, the Musée d’Orsay has since become a museum showcasing impressive art collections. Designed by architect Victor Laloux, this building is a testament to modern architecture and rich history. (Admission ticket not included)
8/10 Champs-Elysées – Commissioned by Louis XIV and later transformed by Napoleon, the Champs-Elysées is a famous avenue in Paris with a long and storied history. Pass by and take in the sights, and snap a few photos to remember your visit. (Admission ticket not included)
9/10 Arc de Triumph – Built to perpetuate the memory of the victories of the French army, the Arc de Triumph is a stunning monument with a rich history. The first stone was laid on August 15, 1806, and the monument was completed 30 years later. Take a few minutes to snap some photos and learn about its history. (Admission ticket not included)
10/10 Tour Eiffel – No trip to Paris is complete without a visit to the iconic Eiffel Tower. Built in 1889, this tower has become a symbol of France and Paris and is rich with history. Take a few minutes to snap some photos and learn about its construction and significance. (Admission ticket not included)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For your riding safety, guest‘s weigh is limited to be at least 40 kg (88 pounds) but not more than 120 kg (260 pounds)
Due to the risk to the health of both child and mother, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on the Segway Tours
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
No heart problems or other serious
Dress accordingly for the weather conditions outside
If it rains, we provide rain coats
If it is cold we provide gloves
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
• You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
• For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
• If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
• Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
• Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
• This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.