Private 2.5 hour e-Bike tour around Paris
2.5/3 hours (approx.)
Fully private experience
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Unleash the true beauty of the City of Lights with our exclusive Paris Private e-Bike Tour! Say goodbye to tired feet and endless wandering, and say hello to an effortless and exhilarating way of exploring the city. With our tour, you’ll be able to see the Seine River, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Grand Palais, and Louvre in just a few hours!
- See many of the main highlights of Paris in just a few hours, without missing a single must-see spot.
- Stay active and environmentally friendly while sightseeing, by riding an e-bike.
- Your personal guide will point out main areas of interest as you go, and their full attention will be on your interests.
- Choose from multiple tour times to find what suits your schedule, whether it’s early in the morning or late in the evening.
What To Expect
1/10 Musee de l’Armee des Invalides – Step back in time and visit the Military Museum and Tomb of Napoleon at Les Invalides. Commissioned in 1670 by Louis XIV, this historic building served as accommodation and a hospital for wounded soldiers. Take a few minutes to snap some photos and learn about the fascinating history behind it. (Admission ticket not included)
2/10 Pont Alexandre III – Take in the stunning views of the Eiffel Tower from afar and snap some photos at Pont Alexandre III. Learn about the bridge’s history and significance as you take in the sights. (Admission ticket not included)
3/10 Grand Palais – Marvel at the grandeur of the Grand Palais, an iconic monument built for the Universal Exhibition in 1900. Dedicated “by the French Republic to the glory of French art,” this impressive structure is worth a visit for its beautiful architecture and rich history. (Admission ticket not included)
4/10 Petit Palais – Built for the same Universal Exhibition as the Grand Palais, the Petit Palais is a smaller but no less impressive museum. Constructed on Avenue Winston Churchill, it became a museum in 1902 and is worth a visit for its beautiful architecture and rich history. (Admission ticket not included)
5/10 Place de la Concorde – Located between the Champs Elysées and the Tuileries Gardens, Place de la Concorde is one of Paris’ most evocative public spaces. With a long and elaborate history, this square is the largest in Paris and the second largest in France. (Admission ticket not included)
6/10 Louvre Museum – Originally built as a fortress in 1190, the Louvre was later reconstructed in the 16th century to serve as a royal palace. With a rich and complex history, this museum is a must-see for its impressive art collection and beautiful architecture. (Admission ticket not included)
7/10 Musee d’Orsay – Originally built as a train station for the 1900 World’s Fair, the Musée d’Orsay has since become a museum showcasing impressive art collections. Designed by architect Victor Laloux, this building is a testament to modern architecture and rich history. (Admission ticket not included)
8/10 Champs-Elysées – Commissioned by Louis XIV and later transformed by Napoleon, the Champs-Elysées is a famous avenue in Paris with a long and storied history. Pass by and take in the sights, and snap a few photos to remember your visit. (Admission ticket not included)
9/10 Arc de Triumph – Built to perpetuate the memory of the victories of the French army, the Arc de Triumph is a stunning monument with a rich history. The first stone was laid on August 15, 1806, and the monument was completed 30 years later. Take a few minutes to snap some photos and learn about its history. (Admission ticket not included)
10/10 Tour Eiffel – No trip to Paris is complete without a visit to the iconic Eiffel Tower. Built in 1889, this tower has become a symbol of France and Paris and is rich with history. Take a few minutes to snap some photos and learn about its construction and significance. (Admission ticket not included)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Helmets will be provided if necessary
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
No heart problems or other serious
Dress accordingly for the weather conditions outside.
If it rains, we provide rain coats.
If it is cold we provide gloves.
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
Electric bicycle is incredibly easy way to go around the city as the motor does most of the work
• You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
• For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
• If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
• Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
• Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
• This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.